Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    Run around the world appologizing and talking about how bad America is then go and try and say Chicago is some kind of wonderland. The only reasoning behind going is that you know Chicago has it in the bag and will get the bid, because if you don't then all you do is embarass yourself and the country. The other reason is the man has such a huge ego that he thought he could persuade the world to do his bidding. If you listen to his and her's speeches all they did was talk about themselves.

    Newsweek20Political20Correspondent2
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    What an egotistical man trying to bring the Olympics to his hometown, who the hell wouldn't try if they lived in a big city like that? I'd love to see them here again, for some reason people like yourself try to turn this into a bad thing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    Only one other time in history has a country's leader done something like that, venture to guess when that was?

    With all the other problems he has in front of him yes it is a bad thing to take off like that at the expense of the NATION'S taxpayers for something that doesn't even benefit the country as a whole.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    I've been critical of Obama but this is comical. I guess the other leaders who went and lost embarrassed their country also? I'm also amazed by the people who didn't want the Olympics here, it brings pride, jobs, and money to the host country.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    I never said I didn't want them here, I don't mind them being here at all. The point is that Obama went in and looked like a fool.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    I never said I didn't want them here, I don't mind them being here at all. The point is that Obama went in and looked like a fool.
    How? He made a bid for it and the committee decided somewheres different, I don't see the embarrassment.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Surprised noone has mentioned this.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeast View Post
    I never said I didn't want them here, I don't mind them being here at all. The point is that Obama went in and looked like a fool.
    You realize the other countries sent leaders as well right? So all but one finalist was embarrassed by your standards? Stuff like this is hilarious, and the left does it too, it's just a laugh at the right this time.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •